Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Creative Tuesdays: Dreams of December



The current theme for this round of Creative Tuesdays is "Dreams of December" and I had loads of fun illustrating this one.  As a children's illustrator, my heart is always dreaming of ways as to how I can create magic for those in my life every single day, whether in person or virtually through my blog, art page, etc.  My heart's desire is to help individuals view the world around them with a child's heart, allowing their dreams and imagination come to life.  

For me, I love the snow in Colorado...and pressies!  Uh huh.  Hee   When I combined my heart's desire with some of the things I love, this precious illustration unfolded right before my eyes.  I can't tell you just how much my heart is bubbling over from this little gang, inspired by the fabulous 2013 John Lewis Christmas Advert - "The Bear and The Hare".  May each of these furry little friends touch your heart this holiday season.

For more Creative Tuesdays contributions, please visit here.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. We certainly like those ads, don;t we, as I do this piece too, very much in keeping with that snowy wonder. Love it. cute and very much your spirit. I love their bundling together in that fairly empty snowy range. So glad you got this done last minute too! thank you! I hope others find it too....so with that said, am linking to it in the new write up for tomorrow too btw. You'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet advertisement and even sweeter inspired art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet....Happy Holidays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're so adorable! it makes happy to see these little fury friends with their winter gears and presents.

    hope you have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little characters certainly look like they are having fun. Such an adorable little painting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute ;o) My heart is smiling ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that. my heart smiles too looking at this. Very "Adorable" indeed as others have also pointed out.

      Delete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig