Friday, December 27, 2013

Little Birdie


It's late evening here in the little village of Great Ryburgh, which is located in a little English county of Norfolk.  I'm wrapped up in a blanket on a cozy little sofa, sipping on hot water with lime and honey in it.  Yep.  Uh huh.  I've fallen quite ill on our honeymoon. Needless to say, we've been having a lovely time here.  Our first week was spent in London visiting sites, having high tea, and then off to the country to visit Michael's family.

Above is a little English Robin illustration I made for Michael's mother for Christmas.  Enjoy and I'll see you on Sunday!  :)
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Poor you! Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm slowly getting there. I was finally able to get in to see a doctor here in London. On antibiotics now.

      Delete
  2. so sorry to hear you have been ill Alexandra, glad you are still enjoying your honeymoon though. Your little robin is such a sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine. It's been awful but finally starting to feel better. Not out of the woods, yet, but getting there. I'm on some antibiotics now. Hugs

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well, I hope you feel better really soon! What a darling little bird, I love it so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa. I appreciate your warm wishes. :)

      Delete
  4. what cool gift for her....sounds like you two are having fun....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brian. Other than being down sick for over a week, yes, LOTS of fun! :)

      Delete
  5. I am so sorry you are not feeling well! Please take care of yourself! I love the robin! So sweet! Big warm hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet pea. I'm on antibiotics now and hoping to start getting up on my feet again real soon.

      Delete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig